Lodging claims or complaints against the police

If you are not satisfied with the service provided by the Police or a police officer, you can lodge a claim (administrative context) or a complaint (criminal context) to the General Police Inspectorate (IGP). A related complaint form is available on the Citizens portal, You can also submit your grievances to the General Police Inspectorate (IGP) by:

·         making an appointment at their offices;

·         sending your complaints by post or email. for people with reduced mobility:

·         requesting a visit of IGP members to your home.

For more explanations, please refer to the process described on the Citizens' portal,

Last update